The Care, Mental and Discipline Unit (PMK) is part of the educational activities within the SSN Polytechnic which consists of teaching and parenting. Parenting aims to shape the mentality, attitudes, and behavior of cadets which lead to the formation of the profile of SSN Polytechnic graduates.
Caring for students is organized based on the principles of forming attitudes and behavior, individual development, orientation to the future, stability, professionalism, motivation, and psychological pedagogy-andragogy. Care is carried out by taking into account the level of development of the personality of the cadets, including:
- Formation stage for cadets level 1;
- Development stage for cadets level 2 and level 3; and
- Consolidation stage for cadets level 4.
Parenting materials include:
- development of mental, attitude, and behavior;
- physical development;
- crypto basic development;
- leadership coaching;
- fostering creativity; and
- development of student life
Parenting Routine Activities
Activities held regularly by the PMK Unit, namely :
- Parenting Class;
- Student Mentoring, Coaching and Counseling Services;
- Supervision and Assistance of Student Daily Activities in accordance with Procedures;
- Discipline coaching cadets
- Supervision of Student Health Conditions;
- Coordinate all Licensing related to Student Affairs; and
- Parenting Assessment.
Non-routine parenting activities
- Military Basic Training;
- Take a Look at the History of Cryptography
- Character Building Program for Prospective New Students; and
- Guidance and Development of Activities (Student Extracurriculars).